On October 4, 2021, the Supervisory Board of the Energy Efficiency Fund approved the next changes to the Energodim program, as well as other documents that are an integral part of the program.
The new version of the program comes into force on October 11, 2021.
The text of the Energodim program in the new edition and accompanying documents are available on the Fund’s website at the link:/dokumenty-fond/.
Changes related to the year limit for the commissioning of the building and photo-fixation will be implemented on the basis of a separate decision of the Fund’s Management Board, but not later than November 1, 2021.
The transition period lasts 30 calendar days from the date of entry into force of the new version of the program. That is, until November 9, 2021 inclusive, the Fund will accept documents according to the forms of the current version of the program, and according to the forms established by the previous version (from June 30, 2021).
WHAT HAS CHANGED?
The main changes in the Energodim Program, as amended on October 4, 2021:
1) Participants of the program can be condominiums, residential buildings of which were put into operation before December 31, 2009 inclusive. That is, new buildings (commissioned later in 2009) cannot participate in the program. Such an innovation will make it possible to direct the Fund’s resources exclusively to obsolete housing, which is built according to old building codes and needs priority energy modernization.
2) Photofixation of the current state of engineering networks and external enclosing structures of the building is introduced (Appendix 1 to the project description).
This means that energy auditors during the preliminary audit must photograph the utilities and the general condition of the building BEFORE the repair and construction work. The norm is introduced to prevent abuse and reimbursement of the grant for energy efficiency measures that have already been implemented in the house before.
3) The program excludes provisions related to the reimbursement of costs for project support services, ie, for the services of project managers.
4) Introduce a rule according to which the photo verification of the project (when condominiums provide photos of the completed project confirming the work performed in the application for verification) does not preclude on-site verification, i.e. on-site verification of completed activities.
This means that, if necessary, the Fund’s specialists can visit the completed facility even after receiving photos of the implemented activities.
4) The title of Annex 24 to the procedure of the program participants in the new edition will sound like “Certificate of general log of works, log of author’s supervision and preparation of the act (s) of acceptance of construction works” to comply with legal requirements in the field of pricing in construction.
Other changes to the Energodim program as amended on October 4, 2021 relate to changes to the Grant Agreement, the Procedure of the Program participants, as well as the Verification and Appeal Procedures.
We recommend that you read the detailed description of the changes in the COMPARISON TABLE.
It will be recalled that on June 30, 2021, the Fund’s Supervisory Board approved the eighth edition of the Energodim program.